Oct 28, 2007

Mild Profanity

Fucking party arsehole neighbours stealing my sleep
12am 1am 1:35 1:45 1:55 3am 4am
I turn on my computer
Surrendering slumber
Computer says it's 5am
What happened?
It was 4am
Just a moment ago
I swear

Oh.

Fucking
Daylight savings.

Sing us a song
Mister Fucking Piano Man
Sing us a song tonight
I'm tired and I'm sore and I'm fucking furious
Oooh, ooh ooh, see that girl, watch that scene

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creepin' with the girl next door
Girls just wanna have fun
. That's all they really waaaaa-aa-aaa-aaa-aaa

Earplugs
Where are the earplugs?


...WAIT.


It's stopped
It's over
No sound
No fucking
Thank
God
Vishnu
Buddha
Allah
Yahweh
Fucking
Thank you all

So much

No

No

NO

NO

A beat begins
A man charged with drink

Roars

Backstreet Boys

As long as you fucking love me

I don't care...

No comments: